Wk 6 Individual: Project Closure Plan Part 4
Create a 20- to 25-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or 4- to 5-minute Prezi® presentation that describes the systematic process for a project closure plan. Be sure to include speaker notes.
Identify the systematic process you will use, including reports, statistical analysis, and meetings.
Include, at a minimum, a slide on each of the following:
- Reporting and closing documents
- Any necessary statistical data and analyses
- An explanation of how you will verify the scope
- Contract closeout processes
- Administrative closure processes
- Personnel performance evaluations
- Lessons learned (review and meeting)
- Need for performance surveys of project results
- Stakeholders’ final meeting
- Project history file
- Final project report
- Celebrating success
Submit your assignment.