MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Inc
lude citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT
Purpose of Assignment
The Week 4 individual assignment is the second part of a three part strategic management plan for the company selected by the student in Week 3. The purpose of the assignment is for students to establish long-term goals and objectives; indicate, specify and discuss strategies; and investigate, consider and describe specific business strategies including vertical integration and strategic alliances, to achieve competitive advantage in the industry. The student also generates an appropriate organizational chart in alignment with the stated strategies.
Weeks 3, 4, and 5 Individual Assignments are integrated to generate a Strategic Management Plan. This is Part 2 of the three part Strategic Management Plan.
Write a 850-word report on the company you selected in Week 3, COMPANY IS CHICK FIL A following up on the Individual Assignment of Week 3 (Environmental Scanning), and address the following:
- Establish Long-term Goals and Objectives
- Strategy Formulation.
- Indicate the markets that the company will pursue.
- Specify the unique value the company will offer in the selected markets.
- Discuss the resources and capabilities that are required.
- Analyze how the company will capture value and sustain competitive advantage over time.
- Business Management Strategy
- Consider Cost and Differentiation Advantages.
- Describe the Corporate Strategy.
- Investigate Vertical Integration.
- Describe Strategic Alliances.
- Detail the Company Competitive Advantage.
- Generate an Organizational Chart of the company you selected.
Cite at least 3 scholarly references.