Assignment: Software Design Specification (SDS) Document
In this assignment, you need to create a Software Design Specification (SDS) document based on the first three phases of this project. Once your SDS is completed your team should be able to move on to system implementation using your designs as a blueprint.
To assist you with completing this document, please examine the following example: https://www.slideshare.net/RaviYasas/example-for-sds-document-in-software-engineering
Write a Software Design Specification document in which you:
– Summarize the main points for the first three phases of this project.
– Create all of the required diagrams from Phase 2 and 3 and fill in any gaps that may – have been identified as you have progressed through this course.
– Demonstrate in your SDS a thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in this course by providing new thoughts and insights related to the previous phases.
– Use at least four quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources
1. Fully develop your ideas: While there is no specific page requirement, students are expected to fully develop their ideas using business communication language. This means you must demonstrate to your professor you have absorbed the material and understand it. A statement of fact should be supported by two or three sentences. A paragraph should only contain one idea. A fully developed idea doesn’t mean an exhaustive explanation in which students write everything they know, just enough to get the point across to the reader.
2. Make sure you do your own work:
Include charts or diagrams created in MS-Project. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.