*****Employment Tests, Simulations, and Assessment Centers*****
As the Staffing Director of a large organization, you are required to create a staffing plan to recruit and select the best candidates. You are facing a two-fold challenge: (1) identifying candidate sourcing areas (i.e., LinkedIn, advertisements, other social media) and (2) determining appropriate assessment tests to use to measure candidate growth and performance potential.
Choose your current job, a job you’ve had previously, or a job that you are familiar with. Then, in your presentation, discuss the following points.
- Creative and innovative strategies that can be employed, which are specific to your organization and industry, to recruit and select candidates.
- Select a position that your organization might need to fill. Explain what screening techniques (2-3) can be used for that specific position.
- Justify the benefits and drawbacks of the selected screening techniques, as well as legal considerations that organizations must consider before utilizing certain screening techniques/assessments
- Develop a 10 slide presentation, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- You must include a minimum of two paragraphs of notes, within the speaker’s note section, to enhance your slide and prevent clutter, realizing this is a slide presentation for leadership.
- You must support your analysis with at least two scholarly references >Peer Reviewed AND no more than 5 years old
- You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
****Please be sure to complete all requirements and the more details the better****