I have to send you 4 more files, the files must be use with the simulation. Files will be send by email once agreement is sign and email is provided by the instructor/teacher/tutor/facilitator.
While completing the experiment DC Circuits, make sure to keep the following guiding questions in mind :
- Where does the energy that drives charges around a conducting loop come from? Where is this energy expended?
- What is the distinction between series and parallel?
- Why must you keep a constant orientation, black probe leading the red?
To complete the experiment you will need to:
- Be prepared with a laboratory notebook to record your observations.
- Click the image to open the simulation experiment.
- Perform the experiment as described.
- Transfer your data and results from your laboratory notebook into the lab report template provided at the end of this experiment description.
- Submit your version of the laboratory experiment report.
In your laboratory notebook, you will collect data, make observations, and ponder the questions posed within the lab instructions. Thus, the notebook should contain all the data collected and analysis performed, which will be invaluable to you as you write the results section of your laboratory report. Furthermore, the notebook should contain your observations and thoughts, which will allow you to address the questions posed, both for the discussion section in the laboratory report and in helping you to participate in the online discussion included in the module.