Reflection an Discussion
Chapter 14 – Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships
- Identify the sources of customer evaluations.
- Understand the meaning of perceptions of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the importance of customer loyalty and customer relationship management.
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Discuss how core factors, cues to quality, and interpersonal factors of a product influence your buying decisions. Discuss with supporting examples.
- Choose a company, research the company’s Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM), and discuss it with the rest of the class.
Activity: Discuss how core factors, cues to quality, and interpersonal factors of a product influence your buying decisions. Explain with supporting examples.
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to marketing management. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.