Please answering the following questions, writing roughly 2 paragraphs for each:
1. Define intersex. How does the explanation of this term in the video compare to what is said in the textbook? What explanation is given in both the video and the textbook for intersex development? How is intersex different from transgender? (5 points)
- Include an in-text citation for any information that comes from the textbook.
2. What did Dr. John Money believe about gender? What experiment did he conduct to test his theory? Did this experiment prove or disprove Money’s ideas about gender? What are your personal thoughts about Money’s ideas and his experiment? (5 points)
3. What is the defintion of gender, according to the video and the textbook? What does the video say about the possible role of testosterone in gender identity? What do brain staining patterns indicate about gender? How is gender different from sexuality? Why do you think people often confuse gender and sexuality? (5 points)
- Assignment guidelines:
- Use APA style formatting and in-text citations for any material you discuss that comes from the textbook (see OWL Purdue APALinks to an external site.).
- Times New Roman 12 point font
- Double spaced
- 1 inch margins
- You do not need to put your name or the title of the documentary on the top of your assignment.
- To earn full points, your response should be 2.5 – 3 full pages in length.
- There is no minimum page requirement, but that length will allow for the level of detail required to fully answer all parts of each question.
- Reference actual facts from the video in your responses.
- The point is to demonstrate that you watched the entire video and paid attention.
- You must make connections between the video and the textbook to earn full points.
- APA style in-text citations are required for the textbook, but you don’t need a full reference at the end.
- Proof read and edit your work prior to submission.
- Review the grading rubric.
Movie Link: (The assignment only first 46mins from the movie)
Attached photos of some pages from the book will help you in the assignment ( you have to take some quote from the book support your idea) and please please the citation in APA Style
The book is:
Carroll, Sexuality Now: Embracing Diversity, 5th edition