Just do the deliverable 1
Your audience is the Management Team of your company. The aim of your strategic plan and presentation is to provide guidance and to give directives to your management team on strengthening the company financially over a seven-year period, while maintaining customer satisfaction, reducing overall costs, improving business process, entering new markets, innovating and creating new products. You will use strategic management and leadership knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors you have acquired to help develop the framework for your strategic plan, and to deliver an informative and persuasive presentation to your team. To complete the two deliverables, use the following guidelines:
Deliverable 1: Strategic Framework Document
As the leader of your Capsim Core simulation company, you will develop an Enterprise and Corporate level future-oriented strategic plan. In this strategic plan, you should communicate your strategic management and leadership decisions that will provide direction to your Management team, including financial expectations, customer satisfaction expectations, cost cutting measures, market information, customer segments, product information, etc. Your aim is to create a growth strategy to include 1, 3, 5, and 7 year goals and objectives to establish a cost and/or a differentiation based competitive advantage for your company. Your strategic plan should include the following information:
Background Information: Conduct a series of deep analyses to help develop and substantiate your strategic directives in the strategic plan (Choose three, at a minimum, to help inform your strategic plan).
- Conduct an industry analysis on your Capsim Core simulation company using Porter’s Five Forces.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis to understand the competitive situation of your Capsim Core simulation company, from the perspective of consumer markets and supply chain management. Identify new markets to exploit international business opportunities including foreign entry strategies and international location of production to enhance the company’s competitive situation. Create and explain infographics to efficiently disseminate information.
- Conduct a PESTLE analysis and provide an explanation of the external environment and how it impacts your company, brand, and product. Create and explain infographics to efficiently disseminate information.
- Conduct a SOAR analysis to understand the core competencies and your company’s competitive advantages. Create and explain infographics to efficiently disseminate information.
- Conduct a Pareto analysis on the internal environment of your Capsim Core simulation company to identify and categorize current and/or future problems and challenges. Create and explain infographics to efficiently disseminate information.
- Conduct a GAP analysis to determine the desired future state of your organization using information from the Proforma Report and Capsim Core Reports for each department of your business. Determine the changes necessary for each department.
- Conduct a Decision Tree Analysis for strategic decision-making.
Strategic Framework Topics: Using all of the information from your analyses, develop a growth strategy to include 1, 3, 5, and 7 year plans to establish a cost and/or a differentiation based competitive advantage for your Capsim Core simulation company.
- Develop an Enterprise Level Strategic Framework, consisting of the following elements:
- Vision Statement: Create a future-oriented vision statement that is realistic and effectively conveys the value proposition for the Capsim Core simulation company.
- Mission Statement: Create a brief, functional mission statement that effectively inspires support and commitment by expressing exactly how and why the company creates value.
- Purpose Statement: Create a brief purpose statement that explains why your Capsim Core simulation company exists and what it does.
- Philosophy: Define the ethical principles of your Capsim Core simulation company, including the morals, beliefs, and values systems that establish the organizational culture.
- Organizational Long-Term Goals and Objectives: Use smart goals to define the long-term goals and objectives of your Capsim Core simulation company.
- Consumer Segments: Describe the target markets of your company.
- Competitive Advantages: Explain the type of competitive advantages your company has over its competitors in the marketplace.
- Organizational Design: Illustrate and explain the organizational design of your company.
- Choose a department of your Capsim Core simulation company as a focus of your Corporate Level Strategic Framework (Research and Development, Marketing, Production, or Finance). Develop a Corporate Level Strategic Framework consisting of the following elements:
- Develop a minimum of three long-term SMART goals for your chosen department of the Capsim Core simulation company.
- Develop 1, 3, 5 and 7 year objectives aimed at accomplishing your long-term goals.
- Develop and explain strategic initiatives that will be implemented to accomplish your goals and objectives.
- Identify and explain key Policies and Procedures to control outcomes of your strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate the goals and objectives of your corporate level strategic framework to ensure they are aligned with your enterprise level goals and objectives.
- Write a conclusion explaining the guiding principles of the strategic planning process for your management team. Each member of your Management team will be responsible to implement your strategic directives. Provide the guidance you believe they will need using leadership and management abilities.
- Illustrate your long-term goals and objectives infographic format.
- Apply expository writing style and APA style referencing format.
- Use a minimum of five peer-reviewed resources to help substantiate your strategic directives throughout the strategic plan.
- Use desktop publishing abilities to develop and present a professional strategic plan in a Microsoft Word document.
Use Unit 6 & 7/ Module 4 for references and then any other you use. Has to be 5:
It will open