Primary task ( 450 words )
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Summative Discussion Board
In this course, you were introduced to problem-based learning (PBL). Engage in discussion by providing feedback on your experience with PBL, as follows:
- How easy was it to understand each of the problems that were presented?
- Were you able to find the relevant information that you needed to fully understand the problem?
- How did you obtain the knowledge that is necessary to propose a solution for the problems presented?
- Did you experience any learning issues?
- Assess and reflect on your learning process. What changes or suggestions would you make?
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
- What are the ethical or legal implications in upgrading information technology (IT) and enterprise architecture (EA) infrastructures? What are the ethical or legal implcations of the installation and implementation of a new IT Infrastructure?
Very main project ( need 5-6 pages of content ) ( week 5 )
Case Study: Problem 5
The management of U.S. Sports Fanatics has found that the updating and upgrading of the information technology (IT) infrastructure has been planned out very well by the IT company involved in the upgrade. However, there is a delay in the implementation. Meeting time schedules requires a lot of work and dedication. Now, the online governance evaluation of the past week is generally critical because it leads to the final task of testing and application. You are now in the final week. As the IT consultant, you are required to provide leadership and dedication from experience.
Part 1: Final Deliverable for Key Assignment
Week 5: Implementation of the IT Infrastructure Manual
In the last few weeks, you have prepared the foundation for the Enterprise System Architecture Design document. The final step is to include the writing of the installation manual and the actual testing and upgrading of the IT infrastructure. You have to train the staff and show the difference between the old and new structure. This requires time and effort. Also, your work has to be original and not from previous work in another installation. The implementation has to be unique and approved by your instructor feedback. Your final product is an installation and definition document.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Enterprise System Architecture Design document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- ESA Governance Improvements
- IT Infrastructure Quality
- Document the changes that are necessary to improve the ESA governance currently in place related to IT quality in the organization.
- IT Management
- Document the changes that are necessary to improve the IT currently in place related IT management in the organization.
- ESA Policies Management
- Document the changes that are necessary to improve the operating model currently in place related to ESA policies in the organization.
- ESA Improvement
- Document the changes that are necessary to improve the ESA governance currently in place related to business processes in the organization.
- Risk Management
- Document the changes that are necessary to improve the ESA governance currently in place related to risk management in the organization.
- Implementation Plan
- Define the team required for implementation of the ESA and ESA governance policies and procedures.
- Identify the key tasks required for implementation, including time and resource requirements.
- Assign key tasks to implementation team members.
- Develop a project time line.
- Establish key implementation milestones.
- IT Infrastructure Quality
- Complete the Enterprise IT Infrastructure Implementation Manual final version by doing the following:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to meet the requirements of the assignment.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_CS663_IP5.doc.”
Please refer to the Worked Example that follows for an example of this assignment based on the Problem-Based Learning Scenario. The worked example is not intended to be a complete example of the assignment, but it will illustrate the basic concepts that are required for completion of the assignment, and it can be used as a general guideline for your own project. Your assignment submission should be more detailed and specific and should reflect your own approach to the assignment rather than just following the same outline provided in the worked example.
Note that the worked example includes material from previous worked examples. The new material will be found under the Week 5 sections of the Table of Contents.
The worked example is provided here to help with this assignment.
Part 2: Argumentation
Envision that you now have to present your solution to your client. You need to make a formal presentation to a group of stakeholders, and you need to be prepared to answer their questions. As a final step in the project, you will create a PowerPoint presentation of 8 slides (excluding Title and Reference slides) in which you provide the following:
- In the Notes pages of each slide and based on the context of the information on that slide, provide a narrative of 4 paragraphs of your rationale for the IT infrastructure implementation and improvements that you are recommending.
- On each slide, identify the evidence that you have to support the arguments.
- All sources that are used to support your argument and solution should be cited both in-text (on the slide or in the Notes section) and on a References slide in APA format.
- Name the document “yourname_IT663_IP5.pptx.”
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.