Digital Communication Plan
Communication in the Information Age must demonstrate an ability to connect to the customers, clients or audience through a wide variety of technology mediums including email, text messages, social media and other virtual forms of communication and emerging technologies for a professional purpose. Select an event or specific communication goal that is appropriate from your own background. Create a communication plan that includes audience, deployment schedule, mode of communication, content, layout and design for messages.
- In a two to three paragraph introduction, provide the context for the digital communication plan:
- Sponsoring organization
- Intended audience
- Description of the event or communication goal.
Choose the platform that will be used to deliver the message.
- Discuss why this is an appropriate platform for the message and audience.
- Use resources to support your decisions.
Create a matrix or graphic organizer to demonstrate the communication plan including the following:
- Brief description of message
Create at least 4 different messages to be delivered in a variety of delivery platforms. Reflect on how your messages are aligned to the course readings. The assignment should include the following:
- APA Formatting including heading and subheadings.
- Graduate level writing free from grammar and mechanical errors.
- Citations from readings or other relevant resources to support information presented.
- The document should make best use of the technology.