W7 Practical Business Problem Solving Topic
Submit a 2- to 3-page paper (excluding cover and References pages) in which you formulate one or more business problems on your chosen topic. In your paper, do the following:
· Provide an overview of the topic you are interested in studying, including the context and your rationale for selecting your topic.
· Delineate a brief history of this area of study and the relevancy of this topic in today’s business world.
· Identify any similarities between your interests and those discussed in the media piece “Choosing Your Doctoral Topic.”
· Devise one or more business-related problems related to your chosen topic.
· Speculate what type of data you might need to research one of these business-related problems and how you might go about collecting that data.
Be sure to use the APA Course Paper Template (6th Ed.) to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 7 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work. Please Note: For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations.