Option #1: Organizational Missions and Visions
Organizational missions and visions are supposed to be a reflection of corporate ethics and values. However, sometimes their actual practices do not follow such statements. Just as with greenwashing, such organizations are blamed for practicing “social washing” or “impact washing”. Their activities may not be aligned with the organizational strategy and CSR could be just a cover for its most unpopular practices.
- Choose a URL to an advertisement or promotional piece that is available for view online.
- Analyze this promotional campaign in detail, following the organization’s mission and vision statement to see how it aligns with its core values.
- Examine whether this organization could be blamed for greenwashing/social washing from different stakeholders perspectives.
- Present a summarized version of how you would improve (if needed) such campaign and align it with a more strategic CSR view.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by six, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric within this assignment for more detail on how this assignment will be graded.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Glo