“Critical Ethical Thinking and Law Enforcement” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article titled “Ethics in Law Enforcement and Policing: What the Public Expects From Police and How Officers Can Deliver” located at . The article suggests that there are three (3) tests that can help officers with the ethical decision-making process. Discuss which one (1) of the three (3) methods you believe is the best guide for officers for ethical decision making, and provide a rationale for your choice.
- The article suggests that there are values that are universally held by society. Of those values mentioned in the article, determine which three (3) you believe are most important for law enforcement officers to have, and explain your rationale.
Discussion #2- POL 110: U.S. Government
The Role, Constitutionality, and Effectiveness of the Bureaucracy
Please respond to the following:
- Based on the scenario and the knowledge gained from this section, address the following:
- Suggest at least two electoral or constitutional means by which an informed citizenry could safeguard against a corrupt or unresponsive bureaucracy.
- What are some aspects by which the bureaucracy has grown?
- How does this square up with the Constitution, particularly Article 1, Section 8?
- What are some ways that the bureaucracy (also sometimes called the “Deep State”) ignored the will of the people or even the people elected to run it?
- Keeping in mind that the American system of government was created to protect rights, not provide them (that is the European model), what are some aspects of the bureaucracy that are constitutional or unconstitutional?
Note: these are two separate discussion questions. One for Ethics and Leadership and the other for Politics in Government. I need an answer for each question. There is no requirements on how long just please answer both questions thoroughly. Please if you can not deliver A+ work with no plag then please do not respond to question. The last tutor I used did shabby work on the discussion questions. Thanks