CIS 524 Computer Interaction and Design – Strayer
You have recently started your own software design company. You discover that your local DMV is looking to build a system that will allow receptionists to check customers in quickly. They would like for the system to allow customers to self-check-in during busy times, but have receptionists check customers in the rest of the time. Your company puts a bid in for the project and wins.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Suggest the prototyping technique you would use for this system and support your rationale.
2. Create a management plan containing eight to ten (8-10) stages for proper design of such a system.
3. Explain each stage of the management plan and justify your rationale.
4. Estimate the length of time it will take to complete each stage of the management plan.
5. Compare and contrast the self-check-in interface with the interface a receptionist would use.