15 References requiered
DRIVING THE FUTURE: HOW AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES WILL CHANGE INDUSTRIES AND STRATEGY
Read the case and critically analyze the below questions; 1. Choose an industry you understand and explain how autonomous vehicles might impact the industry, Think about a “to-be” new opportunity that AVs enable and briefly explain your idea using Kim and Mauborgne’s Eliminate- Reduce-Raise- Create Grid.2. Is autonomous driving technology a Blue Ocean opportunity? Why or why not?3. Use AV to illustrate the difference between disruptive and Blue Ocean Strategy, and to discuss the growth model in terms of market-creating strategy.
Select the Best Solution
- Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons. Is this solution realistic?
Drafting the Case
Once you have gathered the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these general sections, but these may differ depending on your assignment directions or your specific case study:
- Identify the key problems and issues in the case study.
- Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis in 1–2 sentences.
- Set the scene: background information, relevant facts, and the most important issues.
- Demonstrate that you have researched the problems in this case study.
- Evaluation of the Case
- Outline the various pieces of the case study that you are focusing on.
- Evaluate these pieces by discussing what is working and what is not working.
- State why these parts of the case study are or are not working well.
- Proposed Solution/Changes
- Provide specific and realistic solution(s) or changes needed.
- Explain why this solution was chosen.
- Support this solution with solid evidence, such as:
- Concepts from class (text readings, discussions, lectures)
- Outside research
- Personal experience (anecdotes)
- Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution.
- If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues.
- What should be done and who should do it?
Finalizing the Case
After you have composed the first draft of your case study analysis, read through it to check for any gaps or inconsistencies in content or structure:
- Is your thesis statement clear and direct?
- Have you provided solid evidence?
- Is any component from the analysis missing?