I need the following questionnaire assignment completed (I have uploaded the assignment and supporting documents to help). I need it back in 36 hours.
Discussion – Questionnaire Items
(Read Chapter 13 and related handouts first)
1. Following are six questions that might be found on questionnaires. Comment on each as to whether or not it is a good question. If it is not, explain why. (Assume that no lead-in or screening questions are required. Judge each question on its own merits.) Be critical and specific!
- Do you read the Wall Street Journal regularly?
- Why did you decide to attend Greendale University?
- When did you first start chewing gum?
- What percentage of your time is spent asking for information from others in your organization?
- How much discretionary buying power do you have each year?
- Do you think the president is doing a good job now?
2. In a class they might quickly evaluate a professor. One student submitted the following instrument. Evaluate the questions asked and the format of the instrument. (Note: this is a paper- and-pencil survey and below is the EXACT instrument used in the survey. Make sure you evaluate the content of each question, the order of questions, layout/format of the questionnaire, etc.) Be critical and specific!
a class project, students developed a brief self-administered questionnaire by which
Professor Evaluation Form
1. Overall, how would you rate this professor? Good Fair Poor
2. Does this professor
a. Have good class delivery? _____
b. Know the subject? _____
c. Have a positive attitude toward the subject? _____
d. Grade fairly? _____
e. Have a sense of humor? _____
f. Use audiovisuals, case examples, or other class room aids? _____ g. Return exams promptly? _____
3. What is the professor’s strongest point?
4. What is the professor’s weakest point?
5. What kind of class does the professor teach?
6. Is this course required?
7. Would you take another course from this professor?