This week you have learned about how what influences ethical decision making and what makes an organization socially responsible. To demonstrate business ethics and the strategic importance of social responsibility, this week’s discussion forum will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that related to social responsibility.
- What is the impact when organizations do not act socially responsible? Who is harmed the most when an organization is not responsible?
- What key points in the article support your statements? MUST BE 100-150 WORDS
Review and reflect on what you learned in the past 8 weeks.
What is the most practical and easily applied lesson you learned? What was the hardest to grasp? Why? Lastly, if you could change one thing about this course, what would it be and why? DISCUSS ABOUT WEEK 6 TOPIC BELOW.THE CLASS IS BUSINESS LAW. MUST BE 100 WORDS.