As a leader in education, you will need to be aware of issues that impact the work in your specialization. You will need to be well-informed about the issues and understand their potential impact in your field. As a leader, the position you take on an issue may be influential, so your position should be carefully considered and supported. The critical analysis skills you practice in this Assignment as you carefully examine a case study reflect the types of skills you will use as a leader in your field.
In Module 1, you identified three topics of interest in fields related to education. You also read case studies and selected one that was particularly relevant to you and your interests.
Review the case study that you selected as well as the resources related to analyzing issues and developing and defending positions related to those issues. Examine the information in the case study to identify stakeholders and problems related to the issue. Consider the information you need to obtain to develop a better understanding of the issue and consider how you might locate this information.
By Day 4 of Week 2
Submit a 2- to 3-page analysis of the case study in which you:
· Identify at least two stakeholders and explain their relevance to the issue described in the case study.
· Explain at least two problems associated with the issue.
· Pose at least three questions that will help you gain a better understanding of the issue.
· Explain how you would proceed to obtain the answers to your questions.
Walsh, M. L., Pezalla, A., & Marshall, H. R. (2014). Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities. Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
· Chapter 1, “Critical Thinking” (pp. 7–16)
· Chapter 2, “Reading Strategies” (pp. 17–26)