Write an essay that summarizes the problem, analyzes the contributing factors, and makes an argument about one of the major reform efforts currently underway by a bipartisan effort of the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee.
- A clear summary and analysis of the problem
- A clear argument for a reform
- Direct quotes from your sources to support your ideas
- Sources should be synthesized clearly
- Analysis of quotes should reflect strong critical thinking skills
- 7-8 pages in length
- 6-7 sources and an annotated bibliography, at least two of your sources must come from an academic journal. The remaining sources must be reliable, but don’t have to be from an academic press (this will be turned in as a separate assignment).