Assignment 1 BBA 4951 Business Policy and Strategy (3 pages)
we have discussed the importance of mission and vision statements. As a part of that discussion, we analyzed mission and vision statements for their effectiveness. For the Unit II Essay, you will expand on this topic.Using your favorite search engine, research the mission and vision statements of different fortune 500 companies. Then, you will write an essay in which you compare and contrast the mission statements of two companies and the vision statements of two companies. You may use the same companies for both the mission and vision comparisons or separate companies.Within your essay, include the information below.
- Explain the principle value of two vision statements.
- Explain the principle value of two mission statements.
- Compare and contrast vision statements of each organization in terms of composition and importance.
- Compare and contrast mission statements of each organization in terms of composition and importance.
- Do you think organizations that have comprehensive mission statements tend to be high performers? How do mission and vision statements assist in selecting an industry-specific strategy?
- Explain why a mission statement should not include monetary amounts, numbers, percentages, ratios, goals, or objectives.
Your essay should be a minimum of three pages in length or approximately 750 words, not including the title and reference pages. You must also include an outside source from the Online Library to support your explanations. Follow APA standards for formatting and referencing.
Assignment 2 BBA 3626 Project Management Overview
Conduct research using the CSU Online Library and find at least two articles on prioritizing projects. Compare and contrast the two articles you found and create a three- to four-page Word document (synopsis) in APA format on what you found different about each article.
Other items that need to be addressed in your paper include the urgency of each project, the cost of delaying the expected benefits from various projects, and practical details concerning the timing.
Include a title page and a reference page (not included in the total number count of pages).